"My boyfriend/girlfriend won’t let me"
What was that?
How lovely congratulations on your 3rd parental guardian”
so my laptop charger broke and i have to order a new one and until then i won’t be on tumblr probably but if you want, you can follow me on twitter. see you!
trainspotting + text posts // part 1
richard ayoade is so unproblematic, i strive to achieve his level of talented chill….
10 of the Many Things That Are Unfair About Noel Fielding
1. He is prettier than I’ll ever be.
2. His eyes are stunning and so big.
3. He’s smart and quick.
4. He’s a very inventive artist.
5. He’s so funny and charming.
6. The dorkier he tries to be, the sexier he gets.
7. He makes himself laugh when tries to be sexy.
8. His hair is better than mine, the bastard.
9. He worked with Julian Barratt (that sexy bag of sex) for 15 years.
10. His lower lip. (I’m just gonna stop there, because it might get a bit filthy).
Shout-out to the upper lip, too.
11. He gives people his full attention and listens to what they have to say to him, no matter who they are.
12. He’s referred to his fans as “my beautiful children.”
13. He encourages everybody to participate and be more creative, whether they’re experts or total novices.
14. His profile.
15. He has no ability to hide his emotions and wears his heart on his sleeve, which makes you want to wrap in him bubblewrap and protect him from the world.
16. It isn’t that he doesn’t care about what people say, but he doesn’t let the fear of their disapproval stop him from being true to himself or trying to do things that are really unique and different.
17. Lovely little pumpkin ass.
18. He doesn’t try to hide his enthusiasm and passion and excitement about even really little things.
19. Absurdly long eyelashes and chubby little Hobbit fingers.
20. He not only knows how to hold a baby, he looks completely comfortable with one on his hip.
i feel like once you were emo in middle school youre low key emo for the rest of your life, like you could be 20 in the middle of college wearing uggs or whatever but once you hear the first key to the black parade/i write sins/sugar we’re going down you sprout an imaginary fringe and start yelling your lungs out like its 2007 all over again
is this it - the strokes