repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
I DON’T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE I WANT TO BE 23 AND BE IN SOME ANGRY GIRL ROCK BAND AND BE ON WARPED TOUR AND WEAR THE SAME SHIRT FOR A WEEK AND CHANGE KIDS LIVES AND WRITE MEANINGFUL LYRICS AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD
jaz and ellie tagged me to post my fave six selfies of 2014 so far (i did it in order of latest to oldest). surprisingly some of my favorite pictures of myself from this year so far were actually taken by other people, but i’ll post those separately.
i tag alicia, allison, anya, auzin, maddy, and maria, but nobody has to do it if they don’t want to. i just like ur faces
Lyn-Z + Feminism and Empowerment » requested by Anonymous
" I had a shitty life till I was about 17. I sat in my room for 90 per cent of the time. I’d go home after school, play my guitar and listen to music.The States seemed so big to me that I thought I’d never leave the region. At a younger age, everything seemed so simple and easy, I thought I could be President.By the age of nine, I pretty much gave up any idea of ever even surviving the age of 21 because I felt so completely alienated. I probably alienated myself more than the other way round.I was always trying find someone who liked art or music, but it was always sports.” - Kurt Cobain.
i talk a lot of shit for someone who cries in the shower